A day we’ve long awaited for.
Drogheda United are delighted to confirm that a limited number of supporters are permitted to attend our upcoming SSE Airtricity First Division game against Shamrock Rovers II.
In line with COVID-19 guidelines, the FAI’s updated Return to Play protocol and given the seating capacity of United Park, 70 season ticket holders will be able to attend Tuesday’s game as recommended by the Match Operations team and agreed by the Board.
Express Your Interest
If you are a 2020 season ticket holder and are over 18 years of age, you can express your interest in attending Tuesday’s game by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and season ticket number. Please include your mobile phone no. for contact tracing purposes.
The deadline for entry is tomorrow, Sunday 20th, at 9pm. 70 fans will be drawn at random from those that express an interest and will be informed directly via email on Monday 21st.
This process will also be in place for our other two remaining home games against Athlone & Wexford. In order to ensure as many season ticket holders get to attend a game as possible, priority will be given to those not successful in the first lottery.
The following match guidelines will be in place for all games:
- Fans should enter & exit via the Crosslanes entrance only
- Entry time to the stadium will be from 7pm – 7.35pm to facilitate all fans being in the ground for kick-off
- Identification and temperate checks will occur on arrival at the stadium. The confirmation email will be used as proof of identification.
- Designated seating will be enforced (some seating will be uncovered)
- Social distancing of 2m should be observed
- Sanitisation stations will be in place around the ground
- No refreshments will be available
- No re-admittance will be permitted at half-time
- All fans who attend are asked to comply with club officials and the security team at all times for their own safety
Thank you for your support over the last 6 months and we look forward to welcoming fans back to United Park.
Tuesday’s game will also be live streamed on our YouTube channel.